Saturday, August 1, 2015

Citizens Bank

Bruce Van Saun
1 Citizens Plaza
Providence, RI 02903

Dear Mr. Van Saun,

I am writing regarding my recent experience with the Citizens Bank branch in Giant Eagle/Century III, in West Mifflin, PA. I typically go to Citizens to get quarters so that my fiancee and I can do laundry. On my most recent trip there, inside of one of my rolls of quarters, I found these ‘Rascals’ tokens (included.)

I do not know what Rascals is. Maybe it is awesome. But I do know I cannot do laundry with their tokens. My fiancee mentioned this to the bank teller, who laughed and offered no restitution.

Please mail $1 to ########################################. Please consider adding postage costs to this total. I am returning your Rascals tokens, so you are out no money from me.

I have been a longtime customer of Citizens Bank. I can live with the loss of $1, but I should not have to.

Sincerely,

No comments: