Saturday, November 23, 2013

Amazon.com (2)

CEO: Jeffrey P. Bezos
Amazon.com, Inc.
1200 12th Ave. South, Ste. 1200
Seattle, WA 98144-2734

Dear Mr. Bezos,

My name is ###### and I am a long time user of Amazon.com.  Recently I have encountered the phenomenon where, when switching between credit cards, this box (below) comes up.





I have used Amazon.com for years with relative ease, but now I find that I frequently have to get up and re-input the security code from my credit card.  I object to the fact that I have to enter the security code to begin with, but that is beside the point.  I shouldn’t have to put it in there every day.  I believe that it also comes up when I change the RECIPIENT.  The reason people like Amazon.com is because it is convenient.  This security feature is not.  Maybe next time I get up to get my wallet I’ll just hop in the car and drive straight to Best Buy.  Please express my distaste to your colleagues.

Sincerely, 

No comments: