Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pittsburgh City Paper

The Chief
Pittsburgh City Paper
650 Smithfield St
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222

Dear Pittsburgh City Paper,

I see that you have already chosen an editor, so I am sorry that you missed out on the opportunity to hire me. I have decided to send you some stuff anyway, if that is okay with you. Please find included: A) A story I broke on my blog about UPMC Braddock, B) A review I wrote of a Robyn album, and C) Some other stuff. I have decided not to include a resume since it is not up to date and I have no journalism-related credentials.
Since you have already hired someone, I would encourage you to just pay me to write brief articles where I give my opinions on things, but if you want to list me as “Editor #2,” I guess that would be cool as well.

Again, thanks for your time. And if you know anyone looking for a teaching job, please refer them to my website, PghEduJobs.com.

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,





No comments: