Thursday, September 4, 2014

BP

BP
Americas Business Service Center - Customer Service
Re: Driver Rewards
28301 Ferry Road
Warrenville, Illinois 60555

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Dear BP,

I filled out something online in order to get a BP Driver Rewards card. The website informed me that once I received the card in the mail, I would be able to go to a BP gas station and get gas for a certain number of cents off of the regular price. I can’t remember what the specific denomination was. This was to be a one-time bonus for having signed up for the card, whereafter I could continue to use the card normally and accumulate points by buying things and whatnot.

Well, I am writing to inform you that when I stopped by a BP last Saturday in Wexford, Pennsylvania and attempted to use my Driver Rewards card, I was informed by the machine at the pump that there were no Rewards on my card whatsoever, or no cents off per gallon. I was disappointed by this, since this was the reason I decided to try a BP station to begin with. I typically fuel up at GetGo or Sunoco.

In any event, I wanted to know if there was any way you could look into this. The number on the back of my card is ########################################################################################################################################################. Perhaps this particular card is defective. Again, I am very interested in trying out BP as my new go-to gas station. They recently remodeled a BP station very close to me, and I look forward to checking it out. I was very disappointed that the Rewards card did not work and would greatly appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Thanks a million.

Sincerely,

No comments: