Monday, January 9, 2012

Bethel Park

Department of Community Services
5100 West library Avenue
Bethel Park, PA 15102 – 2787

Dear Bethel Park Department of Community Services,

I am writing to you in regard to the recycling collection on Bethel Church Road. I do not live there, but since my dad broke his hip, I have been helping to manage some of these things.

Two weeks ago, I went to collect the recycling from the bottom of the driveway and several plastic containers were strewn around. I assumed this was some sort of mistake, or maybe they weren't taken because they were frozen inside the bin. I was irritated by this, but I collected them back up and disregarded it.

This week, I came over to find that no less than 20 plastic items (see attached) were strewn across the yard. No ice, no freezing this week. I had to stand out there by the dangerous roadside and pick these things up, dirtying my work clothes.

I will not include the specific address on Bethel Church here, as to spare my parents against any sort of retaliation. I do not like writing letters like this and I don't want anyone to get in trouble, but I just can't understand what is going on here.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

No comments: