Saturday, October 25, 2014

Runningpress.com

Runningpress.com
2300 Chestnut Street, Suite 200
Philadelphia, PA19103

Re:  THE MINI BONSAI KIT

Dear Runningpress.com,

A few months ago my girlfriend purchased THE MINI BONSAI KIT for me at either Hallmark or American Greetings.  I cannot remember which.  Regardless, the item cost around $7, and I was highly looking forward to watching it grow.  Sadly, it did not.  Though the box said to write in for new seeds, the entire pete pellet became a watery mess as I continued to water it hoping I would see some growth.  

Suffice it to say, we are out $7 and have no MINI BONSAI tree to show for it.  I trust that you will rectify this in some way, as we are big fans of Runningpress.com and the many products that you offer.  Just today we were admiring some of them in the Hallmark store.  As you might expect, we are now somewhat wary of trying them.   

A working version of this BONSAI KIT or a refund would be much appreciated. 


Sincerely,

No comments: